The S9 Elite™ features user-friendly technology to enhance your breathing comfort and reduce system noise. Designed for a more natural breathing experience, the S9 Elite’s enhanced Easy-Breathe technology delivers whisper-quiet therapy from the device and the mask. This means a more restful night for both you and your partner.
With its sleek contours and compact size, the S9 Elite looks as natural at your bedside as a clock radio.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) adjusts pressure for maximum comfort
- Climate Control maintains ideal humidification according to real-time environment
- Easy-Breathe motor offers the quietest therapy available
- Easy-to-use controls and color LCD make menu navigation simple and intuitive
- SlimLine™ and ClimateLine™ tubes are exceptionally slim and lightweight, virtually eliminating tube drag
The H5i™ heated humidifier offers relief from dryness and congestion and integrates seamlessly with the S9™. Intuitive and easy to use, the S9 automatically detects when the H5i is connected. Once you have connected your H5i you are ready to go.
The H5i is available with a standard or cleanable water tub:
- The standard tub is a one-piece tub that is designed to be replaced at least every six months, or as recommended by the health care provider.
- The cleanable water tub is easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. It is also suitable for multi-patient use in a clinic, hospital or sleep lab
Designed to offer unsurpassed patient comfort, the ClimateLine heated tube contains revolutionary technologies never before seen in CPAP tubing that enable the delivery of Climate Control and eliminate rainout.
The ClimateLine tube includes a sensitive heating circuit, which is automatically controlled by the Climate Control algorithm to maintain a constant comfortable temperature at the mask.
Located at the mask end of the tube, a sensor measures and adjusts the temperature of the air leaving the tube. Unique to ResMed, this feature offers complete temperature and comfort control.