The ComfortFull 2 makes it easier for patients who breathe through the mouth while sleeping to comply with therapy and get a good night’s rest. This lightweight, durable design delivers more comfort and a better seal than any full-face mask we’ve ever produced. It’s one more reason you can fully count on the Comfort Series to help you fit 100% of your patients 100% of the time.
The ComfortFull 2, like all masks in the Comfort Series, is latex free.
- Soft, dual-flap cushion has been redesigned to be more forgiving for broader noses.
- Polished clear cushion surface provides a more secure seal without sacrificing comfort.
- Adjustable ComfortHeadgear and StabilitySelector help provide a more personalized fit.
- New cushion and faceplate are now just one lightweight piece.
- Exhalation diffuser offers quiet exhalation.
- Removable forhead support and pad adjust to match the angle of the wearer's forhead.
- Quick release easily disconnects the hose from the mask for greater nighttime mobility.
- New split washer improves swivel and provides a more secure connection.
- Enterainment valve provides quick access to room air if pressure is less than 3cm H2O.
- Ball-and-socket headgear attachment allows for freer movement and easy mask removal.